Our camp is located in the provincial forest, on the steep banks of the Carrot River, where all the neighbours are wild!
It is a three and a half hour drive from the John G. Diefenbaker International Airport in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Our guest accommodations consist of hand crafted log cabins which sleep five, fully stocked kitchen, 2 full baths and a hot tub on the deck. All meals are home-cooked to your liking and served in the main cabin.
The following is also included in your RockRidge experience, "Where we work hard, and play hard!"
- Fully guided (2 hunters per guide) six day hunt, generally Monday to Saturday, with success of 100% sighting and 95%kill
- We use trucks and ATVs for transportation for your hunt (minimal walking required)
- Gun/Archery range (sighting in is a must)
- Airport pick-up available upon request
- Washer and dryer available for use
- All bedding and towels supplied
- Cellular service, phone line, and internet available
- Satellite TV
- All the skinning and caping of your trophy and provide freezer space until departure
- Each hunter is provided with a long range, hand-held radio for constant contact.
CLICK FOR A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES!